Tulare County’s Supreme Camping Experience
There’s so much to enjoy in and around our property, you’ll surely want to make your stay with us a family tradition!
You can look forward to:
- Large sites with tree shade
- Pull-through / back-in sites with firepits
- River-front sites available
- Free Wifi
- Remodeled clubhouse
- Pool table, dartboards and more
- Secure, gated property access
- Small and Large Dog Parks
- Common area beach
- Marina and boat launch ramp
- Horseshoe pits in two locations
- Grass volleyball court
- Clean on-site restrooms with hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Onsite store
Coming 2021! You’ll soon be able to enjoy our sparkling heated swimming pool and two spas.
We’re located on the Kings River
Enjoy the scenic Kings River for camping, seasonal water sports, and sandy beaches around every bend.
3 Miles East of Highway 99
We are conveniently located off of Exit 112.
We’re the Highest-Rated Riverfront RV Resort
We are the only RV Resort in the nation where every riverfront site has its own private beach with a full RV hookup.
30 Acres of RV Sites with Wi-Fi Availability
Smallest site: 3,200 sq. ft. / Largest site: over 12,000 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly, Up to 2 Pets Allowed
Restrictions: Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers and Chows
RV & Boat Storage
We have 85 RV and boat storage sites available in a dedicated storage area on the resort property. Both covered and uncovered storage is available.